Kanchipuram silk saree with Pichwai style handpainted Krishna - Silk Mark Certified
This pure Kanchipuram silk with pichwai style handpainted Krishna is a stunning and a divine combination of art and grace. The pallu features the beautiful hand painted Krishna and the cows surrounded by lotus pods. The body of the saree black with lotus pods on both the borders. This exclusive piece on pure silk mark certified Kanchipuram comes with a handpainted blouse piece featuring Krishna on the back.
- Custom hand made tassels adds charm
- Edging done on the other side
- Blouse - Unstitched
- Color may vary slightly from the picture.
- Thread pulls, knots and few thread gaps are common in this type of saree and is not a defect.
- Minor paint bleeds are very common due to the hand painted nature of the saree and is not a defect.
- Air dry after every wear
- Warm iron if required
- Dry clean only