Vegan Silk Saree in Gray and Yellow - Bananapith
Vegan silk sarees are made out of fabric woven from plant based fibers extracted from Banana stem, Lotus leaf, Aloe root etc., These sarees are Vegan, Eco-friendly and Cruelty free.
A gray and yellow vegan silk saree typically features a combination of gray and yellow hues is a Bananapith saree made from Banana Stem. The traditional pillar motif in gold zari over the body and scattered in pink zari on the pallu implies a traditional touch to the saree. Vegan silk, is a cruelty-free alternative to traditional silk and is known for its lustrous appearance and smooth texture. This type of saree is perfect for those seeking an elegant and sustainable fashion choice.
- Fall & pico - done
- Tassels on pallu
- Blouse piece - not included
- Color may vary slightly from the picture.
- All these sarees are hand woven, hence thread pulls, thread knots are also common and not a defect.
- Bananapith sarees come in little bit shorter lengths compared to regular sarees. They usually are 5.2-5.3 meters in length. This is how bananapith sarees are made and therefore not a defect.
- They usually do not come with attached blouse piece.
Pure vegan silk made from Banana fibers
- Air dry after every wear
- Warm iron if required
- Dry clean only