Returns, Exchanges and Refunds policy
Returns and Exchanges:
At Narumugai, we work hard to provide our customers with fine quality products with the best customer experience. If you still wish to return the product, please make sure that:
- You send the return request to firstname.lastname@example.org within the first 3 days after the receipt of the product(s)
- The product(s) is in the same condition, unworn with original packaging. If there are any damages to the product(s), you are responsible to bear any loss in value
- You bear the cost involved in shipping the product back to us along with 5% restocking fee of the product(s)
- You ship the product back to us within 5 days after the receipt of the product(s)
A partial refund with applicable charges deducted will be issued through your original mode of payment within 3 business days we receive the product(s) back.
In case of damages/defects(please read the sections on defects/not defects) in the product, please let us know the details. We will make sure that it is actually a defect you can return the item and a full refund will be issued after or you can choose to exchange the product(s).
Process for returning a defective item:
- Please contact us with the nature of the defect at email@example.com within the first 3 days after the receipt of the product(s). We will determine if it is a defect and once the verification is complete, we will send you the return shipping label.
- Please ship the product(s) within 5 days after you receive the return shipping label.
- After we receive the product(s) we will investigate and make sure that it is a genuine defect and issue a full refund through the original mode of payment within the 3 business days after we receive the product(s).
Please note that the following conditions are not considered as defects since we mostly have hand woven products:
- Colors can be deceptive to cameras and the actual color of the product may vary slightly from the picture
- Most of our pure silk collection are handloom products, hence thread knots, residual threads, few loose threads, gaps and thread pulls in and around the motifs are all characteristic and are not defects
- For products involving prints, dyes and paints, dye bleeds, paint bleeds and minor inconsistencies are common and are not defects
- For sarees woven using Korvai handloom technique, the body and the border are woven separately and interlocked later. Therefore any inconsistencies at the place where the border is joined with the body is normal and not a defect
The following are considered defects:
- Tear or any stains in the product(s)
- Wrong item was shipped
- Missing blouse piece with the products that are specified to be sold with the blouse piece
Items that are not shipped back within the timelines mentioned above will not be accepted for return.
Please note the products that fall under the following criteria are not returnable.
- Product(s) resent without contacting us
- Product(s) worn already
- Product(s) purchased as Sale items unless they are damaged/defective
In case of return, we will follow the conditions specified above. If your return is approved, we will initiate your refund( as per conditions above) through your original payment method within 3 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
For any concerns and queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.