Vegan Silk in Mango Yellow and Peacock Blue - Bananapith
This mango yellow with peacock blue vegan silk saree blends the warmth of mango yellow with the richness of peacock blue. Vegan silk, known for its lustrous appearance and smooth texture, would add an elegant touch to the saree. The featuring of ethnic floral motifs in gold and purple zari over the body and pallu are a stunning ensemble that combines vibrant colors and intricate designs. This exquisite blend of colors and intricate detailing makes it a perfect choice for special occasions.
- Fall & pico - done
- Tassels on pallu
- Blouse piece - not included
- Color may vary slightly from the picture.
- All these sarees are hand woven, hence thread pulls, thread knots are also common and not a defect.
- Bananapith sarees come in little bit shorter lengths compared to regular sarees. They usually are 5.2-5.3 meters in length. This is how bananapith sarees are made and therefore not a defect.
- They usually do not come with attached blouse piece.
Pure vegan silk made from Banana fibers
- Air dry after every wear
- Warm iron if required
- Dry clean only