Vegan Silk Saree in Blue and Yellow - Bananapith
A bananapith silk saree in blue and yellow showcases a delightful fusion of colors. The fabric's luxurious texture elevates the appeal, while mango motifs intricately woven in the body and pallu add a touch of traditional charm. The addition of a striped border enhances the elegance, creating a balanced and visually appealing ensemble. This type of saree is perfect for those seeking an elegant and sustainable fashion choice.
- Fall & pico - done
- Tassels on pallu
- Blouse piece - not included
- Color may vary slightly from the picture.
- All these sarees are hand woven, hence thread pulls, thread knots are also common and not a defect.
- Bananapith sarees come in little bit shorter lengths compared to regular sarees. They usually are 5.2-5.3 meters in length. This is how bananapith sarees are made and therefore not a defect.
- They usually do not come with attached blouse piece.
Pure vegan silk made from Banana fibers
- Air dry after every wear
- Warm iron if required
- Dry clean only