Vegan Silk Saree in Gray and Maroon - Bananapith
Vegan silk sarees are made out of fabric woven from plant based fibers extracted from Banana stem, Lotus leaf, Aloe root etc., These sarees are Vegan, Eco-friendly and Cruelty free.
This bananapith saree showcases a blend of soft, shimmering gray and rich, deep maroon hues, exuding a sophisticated and luxurious appearance. The saree features intricate temple-inspired designs in gold zari, reflecting the rich cultural heritage, and tiny mango-shaped motifs in the pallu, adding a touch of classic elegance. It has a soft and light texture, which makes it easy to drape and carry.
- Fall & pico - done
- Tassels on pallu
- Blouse piece - not included
- Color may vary slightly from the picture.
- All these sarees are hand woven, hence thread pulls, thread knots are also common and not a defect.
- Bananapith sarees come in little bit shorter lengths compared to regular sarees. They usually are 5.2-5.3 meters in length. This is how bananapith sarees are made and therefore not a defect.
- They usually do not come with attached blouse piece.
Pure vegan silk made from Banana fibers
- Air dry after every wear
- Warm iron if required
- Dry clean only