Vegan silk saree in Green and Yellow - Bananapith saree
Vegan silk sarees are made out of fabric woven from plant based fibers extracted from Banana stem, Lotus leaf, Aloe root etc., These sarees are Vegan, Eco-friendly and Cruelty free.
Experience effortless elegance in this vegan silk saree made from Bananapith fibers. A classic green and a golden yellow combination, this saree is soft and easy to drape. This saree features beautiful jewel motifs in silver zari all over the body and the pallu. Hand-woven saree.
- Fall & pico - done
- Tassels on pallu
- Blouse piece - not included
- Color may vary slightly from the picture.
- All these sarees are hand woven, hence thread pulls, thread knots are also common and not a defect.
- Bananapith sarees come in little bit shorter lengths compared to regular sarees. They usually are 5.2-5.3 meters in length. This is a how bananapith sarees are made and therefore not a defect.
- They usually do not come with attached blouse piece.
Pure vegan silk made from Banana fibers
- Air dry after every wear
- Warm iron if required
- Dry clean only