Vegan Silk Saree in Lavendar and Brownish gold with Copper zari border - Bananapith Saree
Vegan silk sarees are made out of fabric woven from plant based fibers extracted from Banana stem, Lotus leaf, Aloe root etc., These sarees are Vegan, Eco-friendly and Cruelty free.
This saree with a lavendar body, brownish gold pallu and a purple copper zari border is a Bananapith saree made from Banana stem. The lavendar hue adds a soft and elegant touch with a tiny temple and conch motifs all over the body and pallu. The contrasting purple border embellished with peacock and chakra motifs woven in copper zari complements the overall appeal. It has a soft and light texture. It is easy to drape and carry which makes it a suitable choice for various occasions.
- Fall & pico - done
- Tassels on pallu
- Blouse piece - not included
- Color may vary slightly from the picture.
- All these sarees are hand woven, hence thread pulls, thread knots are also common and not a defect.
- Bananapith sarees come in little bit shorter lengths compared to regular sarees. They usually are 5.2-5.3 meters in length. This is how bananapith sarees are made and therefore not a defect.
- They usually do not come with attached blouse piece.
Pure vegan silk made from Banana fibers
- Air dry after every wear
- Warm iron if required
- Dry clean only