Vegan Silk Saree in Neon Green and Violet - Bananapith
The Bananapith saree in neon green is a graceful ensemble, complemented by a violet pallu. The vivid neon green fabric is adorned with traditional motifs, creating a classic and vibrant look. The contrasting violet pallu adds a touch of sophistication to the overall design.
- Fall & pico - done
- Tassels on pallu
- Blouse piece - not included
- Color may vary slightly from the picture.
- All these sarees are hand woven, hence thread pulls, thread knots are also common and not a defect.
- Bananapith sarees come in little bit shorter lengths compared to regular sarees. They usually are 5.2-5.3 meters in length. This is how bananapith sarees are made and therefore not a defect.
- They usually do not come with attached blouse piece.
Pure vegan silk made from Banana fibers
- Air dry after every wear
- Warm iron if required
- Dry clean only