Vegan Silk Saree in Peachish Pink and green - Bananapith Saree
Vegan silk sarees are made out of fabric woven from plant based fibers extracted from Banana stem, Lotus leaf, Aloe root etc.,
A Peachish pink and green vegan silk saree combines soft peach and green hues in an elegant, eco-friendly bananapith fabric. The peachish pink adds a gentle warmth to the saree, while the green complements it with a natural and fresh tone. The inclusion of pineapple motifs in gold zari is creating a unique and charming aesthetic. It has a soft, light texture easy to drape and carry. The use of vegan silk ensures an eco-friendly and cruelty-free manufacturing process, reflecting a conscious and sustainable approach to fashion.
- Fall & pico - done
- Tassels on pallu
- Blouse piece - not included
- Color may vary slightly from the picture.
- All these sarees are hand woven, hence thread pulls, thread knots are also common and not a defect.
- Bananapith sarees come in little bit shorter lengths compared to regular sarees. They usually are 5.2-5.3 meters in length. This is how bananapith sarees are made and therefore not a defect.
- They usually do not come with attached blouse piece.
Pure vegan silk made from Banana fibers
- Air dry after every wear
- Warm iron if required
- Dry clean only