Vegan Silk Saree in Yellow and Teal Blue - Bananapith Saree
Vegan silk sarees are made out of fabric woven from plant based fibers extracted from Banana stem, Lotus leaf, Aloe root etc., These sarees are Vegan, Eco-friendly and Cruelty free.
This mesmerizing combination of yellow with teal blue border and pallu is a Bananapith saree made from Banana stem. The blend of vibrant yellow tones with refreshing teal blue shades creates a harmonious and eye-catching contrast. The incorporation of peacock motifs and small buttas in the body and pallu woven in gold zari add a touch of tradition and artistry. It has a soft and light texture which make it easy to drape and carry.
- Fall & pico - done
- Tassels on pallu
- Blouse piece - not included
- Color may vary slightly from the picture.
- All these sarees are hand woven, hence thread pulls, thread knots are also common and not a defect.
- Bananapith sarees come in little bit shorter lengths compared to regular sarees. They usually are 5.2-5.3 meters in length. This is how bananapith sarees are made and therefore not a defect.
- They usually do not come with attached blouse piece.
Pure vegan silk made from Banana fibers
- Air dry after every wear
- Warm iron if required
- Dry clean only